Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected, Not for Profit organisation in the Aged Care sector whose ethos is built on holistic care that caters to the unique needs of every individual.
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to join their friendly and supportive team at their medium sized facility located in Ballina, New South Wales.
Re-location assitance is available to successful applicants.
You will be working in a 123 Bed Aged Care Facility, providing high quality care that supports client dignity and choice, clinical care and the health and wellbeing of the residents.
- Quality care delivery to residents
- Has a full knowledge of the nursing process and how it impacts on resident care
- Provides a wide range of personal care services to residents
- Gives assistance to family members and visitors where possible or refers to their supervisor
- Leads and participates in team meetings to discuss residents' care plans in conjunction with the resident, relative & supervisor
- Flu and Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Relevant Qualification
- Current first aid certificate.
- Competence in documentation (including care planning).
- Competence in medication management and administration
- Experience in Aged Care
- Availability to work AM,PM and overnight Shifts
- Experience working with Dementia
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Please forward all enquires to Ashleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org