Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We have recently started providing agency staff to aged care organisations across Brisbane.
We are looking for AIN's to work on a casual basis in Aged Care Facilities in Brisbane North and Western Suburbs.
- Deliver planned indivdualised care to residents
- Observe, identify and report to a registered nurse variations in residents'abilities and/or conditions.
- Work within a team environment in an Aged Care facility.
- Flu and Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Cert III in Aged Care or equivelant
- Current First Aid certificate
Why work for Tradewind:
- Excellent Hourly rate
- Small close-knit team that cares about our staff
- Flexible working arrangements Assistant
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Please forward all enquires to Ashleigh at email@example.com