Due to a late resignation, a wonderful position has recently become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Chemistry Teacher for a top tier IB World School on the Dubai/Sharjah borders (UAE). The school caters predominately for middle and upper socio local Emirati children and other GCC nationals with a smaller mix of expat families.
Starting September 2020, you will teach across grades IB Chemistry and a smaller mix of middle school Science classes. A contract of two years is to be offered.
- Minimum Bachelor Education/BA + PGCE - specialising in Chemistry/related or Science
- Minimum two years' experience delivering Chemistry
- Receptive/respectful to cultural differences
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Strong team player who can work independently when required
- High level of technology skills
On-going professional development is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the UAE's most sort after IB schools..
- Monthly tax free salary of up to 17500AED ($6900AUD/$4800USD) on a three year contract starting September 2020
- Furnished accommodation (walking distance to school)
- Medical Cover
- End of contract gratuity (21 days per year of service - UAE labour laws)
- On-going professional training across a 35 week teaching year
- Tuition for up to two children (ages 3 years +)
- Visa costs
Forward your CV to Michael Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Note/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted