- Assist clients in their day to day living
- Work for your local government
- Easy flexible working hours
Tradewind is currently seeking passionate home care staff for exciting new opportunities to support elderly clients living within the community.
About the role:
Flexible rosters are available for Monday to Sunday. You will be provided with a full induction, continuous support and the resources to complete your work to a high standard. Your main aim is to assist elderly clients living at home to enhance their quality of life.
We have several roles beginning in the new year to work in your local neighbourhood. Tradewind can provide guaranteed hours of work for experienced support workers who have flexible availability and willingness to travel!
The role will involve:
- Community access, respite, personal care and social support
- Domestic assistance (cleaning including vacuuming, mopping, changing bed linen)
- Delivering high-quality care to clients and representing our organisation to the best of your ability
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be passionate about supporting the elderly
- Minimum 6 months paid experience
- Have previous experience in a community aged care support role
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support/Community Services (or higher qualification)
- Hold a current Driver's License & a comprehensively insured car
- Have a First Aid and CPR certificate
- Be able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Be able to perform domestic duties efficiently
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Benefits of the role:
- $27 per hour and above + super + travel reimbursement between clients
- Shifts that fit in within school hours
- You choose the days to work!
- Work closer to home
- Casual ongoing shifts
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long‐standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- A dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skillset throughout your career
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- Ongoing rosters in advance
- PPE and comprehensive inductions to be able to complete your work to a high standard
Join the Tradewind team and apply today!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.