We are currently looking for an experience Case Manager, with experience in Homelessness, based in Brunswick
You will be responsible for delivering a broad range of services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and in crisis. You will provide case management to people with complex needs, dual diagnosis and challenging behaviours.
- Provide an immediate respond to referrals into the program
- Provide comprehensive face to face assessments
- Develop and implement collaborative, holistic, client-focused case plans
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key support services
- Undertake community capacity building activities to improve response to vulnerable people
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, or a relevant Health Sciences degree
- Competency in Microsoft programs, SHIP, CRIS or other Case Management software - highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to respond to people with needs, via responsive outreach models and assessments
- Demonstrated understanding of the homelessness service system
- A valid and current Victorian driver's licence
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We currently have a high demand for Social Workers across a variety sectors working with the most reputable organisations within the industry. We pride ourselves on the strong and longstanding relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025