Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors and we work with organisations to attract qualified and experienced professionals from a variety of disciplines to strengthen workforces that support vulnerable and disadvantaged communities.
We are presently working with a community health organisation that offers a range of primary, allied and community care programs across the inner suburbs and have an opportunity to be part of COVID-19 response as a Manager of operations and services
As a Registered Nurse (community or acute), you will manage multiple sites and teams that offer site-based and mobile rapid response testing, infection control and community support across a number of hubs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of clinical governance of testing, assessment and support sites
- Developing an Infection Control Audit system
- Operational and Coordination of sites and teams
- Stakeholder engagement and management for further participation in testing
- Oversee risk management and reporting procedures
This position is located on the CBD fringe with public transport on the door and access to a fleet car for travel between sites.
To be considered, you will need to meet the following pre-requisites:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Div 1
- Project and clinical management experience
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams and sites
- Demonstrable knowledge of infection control and testing
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The position is offered full time on a contract basis in line with the Community Health Nurse award.
For a confidential chat or to request a position description, contact David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today.