Employment Type: Full Time or Part-Time
Location: Melbourne CBD
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000
Generous salary packaging
The Organisation is seeking Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Mental Health Nurses and Social Workers to achieve their goal of being the best therapy provider in the world.
Improving the lives of people living with a mental health concerns. Focusing on early intervention, The organisation will provide support to youths from aged 15 - 25 years old, during that time it is important for them to get back on their feet and be on the right track to manage their mental health. Providing a service that ensures evolving and unique needs to youth people and those who support them. People matter; and we are developing a workforce that is skilled, passionate and driven to providing therapy within a social model of mental health concerns.
Seeking candidates from either Occupational Therapy, Psychology or Social Work who are committed to work in a person centred approach. Backgrounds can include Mental Health experience, counselling or psycho-social assessments/inventions.
In this role you will;
- Work with ages 15 - 25 years old with mental health concerns
- Identify the barriers within a person's environment
- Develop person-centred goals with the person and their support
- Discuss outcomes with person and support
- Build a connection with person to achieve certain assessments
- Gather information using assessments, conversations and observations
- Write reports in a timely and professional manner & maintain accurate records
- Deliver Webchat (70%), Email (10-20%) and Phone Support (10-20%) to young people with mental health concerns
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor Degree or Masters in Occupational Therapy / Social Work / Psychology / Nursing
- AHPRA or AASW Approved
- 2 + years' experience as an OT, Psych, Social, Mental Health Nurse
- Growth mindset, innovative, committed to continuous learning
- Experience working with people in Mental Health
- Willingness to complete DWES check, police check, 2 reference checks and other compliance documents
What you get in return:
- Work for an organisation that prides themselves on being person-centred in every way
- An organisation who adapt to change, support innovation and are forward-thinking
- Continuous professional development provided, including organisation specific conferences
- A growing organisation, lots of career progression opportunities
- Participate in an industry-leading training program (Five shifts) followed by mentoring
- Professional development and training
- Strong focus on well-being and preventing burn-out
- Supportive team
- Night shifts will have a secure parking provided after 7pm for free
- Clinical supervision
- Innovation is valued by the team
- Working 10 Weekend Shifts = Additional 1 week Annual Leave
If you wish to apply:
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Quinn Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all queries about the position, please contact Quinn on 1800 833 130.
Tradewind Australia is an equal opportunities employer.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.