We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager for a Not for Profit based in Morwell, Victoria.
You will be responsible for the smooth management and operation of the administration responsibilities for Gippsland Management and Support Team.
To support in an Office Management capacity, and play a part in supporting culturally strong, safe and thriving Aboriginal communities.
Salary depending on experience between $60,000 to $70,000k
Full time hours.
Duration: 3 Months or ongoing opportunity available.
- Ensure all clients and professionals who are visiting the service are greeted in a professional and respectful manner
- Manage the Morwell receptionist and ensure the reception is maintained and staffed at all times
- Provide administration support to the office staff including creating files and archiving; organising the stationery, room booking, event organisation, and other duties
- Oversee the management of the fleet booking system and maintenance and care of vehicles, building maintenance, including booking and liaising with contractors and the property department.
You will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of, and commitment to, the values that underpin our clients' vision and purpose and the capacity to take a leadership role in championing these internally and externally.
- Demonstrated awareness and appreciation of Aboriginal societies and cultures, and commitment to continually build knowledge of such, along with a high level of awareness of the key issues which impact upon Aboriginal communities
- Demonstrated experience in working and engaging with Aboriginal families and children/ Demonstrated experience in child and family sector
- Commitment to our clients' vision and purpose
- Experience and/or ability to manage other administrative staff and provide leadership and support to the reception roles, including on the job training
- Demonstrated understanding of privacy and confidentiality issues and the ability to maintain this
- Ability to manage a high workload, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Proven experience in managing a debit card including, record keeping and account reconciliation
- Experience using a broad range of computer applications and office equipment
- Strong communication skills, relationship skills and an ability to liaise with internal/external stakeholders and clients
- Ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team.
- You must have and continue to hold a full Victorian Driver's Licence, a current employment Working with Children Check card and a National Police Check.
- Current COVID-19 vaccination
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to me here: email@example.com
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the Corporate Services Team on 03 9087 1020.