We are currently in a high demand for Case managers with experience within home care packages.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Case Manager to join the team of a growing service provider on a permanent basis, in Melbourne's Eastern and Northern Metro areas. You will be responsible for undertaking comprehensive consumer assessment and care planning, and ensuring care plans are developed in partnership with the consumer/representative. You will have access to generous salary packaging options, commitment to professional development and access to onsite parking.
You will have:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Nursing or Allied Health discipline
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in working with other people and their carers, ideally in a nursing or allied health role
- Strong Knowledge of Home Care Packages (HCP)
- Strong understanding of CDC and HCP models
- Commitment to excellent service
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Supportive team and management structure
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025