Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well established Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, confident and robust Program Manager, to oversee the HCP program for community aged care in Melbourne southern metro region.
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Manager to lead the ongoing development and operational management of social support services to older people and their families living in the community
- Lead and manage the team of Care Advisors and Care Organisers, to ensure a provision of high quality, compliant and consumer-directed services
- Ensure the program operates within agreed resource frameworks and financial targets
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Management, Business or a related discipline, and/or experience in management in Health and Aged Care
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in assessment, care planning and service delivery for older people living in the community
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs.
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential chat call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.