Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors working with organisations to source dedicated professionals that lead and strengthen service delivery to the Victorian community.
We are currently working in partnership with a not-for-profit community organisation who specialise in supporting children & adults with disabilities.
My client based in West Melbourne is looking for a highly-experienced and goal-oriented Regional Manager to ensure the highest standard of service delivery to what is already a very competent disability organisation. You will be an important part of the Senior Management team, responsible for ensuring the highest standard of service delivery for clients across Western Melbourne.
Your duties will include:
- Undertake ongoing detailed demand analysis for services, and examine the quality of options for clients and their families.
- Provide leadership, supervision and support to staff
- Oversee the needs of existing and new clients.
- Oversee implementation, compliance and continuous quality improvement
- Thinking of new ideas, driving reform and ensuring the alignment with other teams.
You will have experience of service design and hands on delivery in the human services field and have a desire to assist people with a disability to achieve their goals. You will be joining a unique team of driven, dedicated and hard-working staff.
If successful, you will be required to undertake a police check, be assessed by the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme and supply a current employee Working with Children Check.
Apply today or for a confidential conversation, please call Sarah Ingram at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025.