We are currently recruiting for an experienced Rostering Coordinator within Aged and Disability Services.
The role is with a growing service provider in Melbourne's eastern and northern metro areas. You will be responsible for effective allocation of shifts for a pool of direct care/support staff to ensure continuity of care for frail, aged and/or disabled clients. This is a coordinator role where you will be supporting and coaching a small team of care workers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience matching care workers to consumers, ideally within aged care
- Ability to coach and support a small team of care workers
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025