Tradewind is currently recruiting for several positions across Melbourne's Eastern region for experienced Service Coordinators!
Tradewind provides short-long term opportunities to work with leading service providers. We have roles commencing immediately in Local Council and Not for Profit Organisations. We have work available for both part and full time positions, so we can offer you flexibility and the opportunity to keep a work-life balance.
In these roles you will be responsible for effective allocation of shifts for a pool of direct care/support staff to ensure continuity of care for frail, aged and/or disabled clients. This is a phone-based role, so you will excel in giving great customer service and have an excellent phone mannerism. These positions suit those who thrive in working in a fast-paced role.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience scheduling/matching care workers within clients homes using a CRM i.e. carelink+, procura, gold care, TCM, Alayacare etc.
- Knowledge of aged/disability services, specifically CHSP, HCP & NDIS
- Ability to commence at short notice
You will also be willing to undergo a National Police History check, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive hourly rates $$$ starting from $38+ super
- Your own team of Consultants who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.