Are you a passionate and dedicated Special Development Teacher? We have exciting opportunities for you in Special Development Schools across Melbourne!
Autism and meals and toileting experience favourable but not required as training can be provided on the job. CRT, blocks AND CONTRACTS for the right candidate. Consistency is key in SDS (special development schools) so if you want to build a close relationship with a community and its students, as well as make a difference in their lives, then this is the right opportunity for you
Why work with us:
Tradewind Australia is a specialist education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also pursuing a rewarding career.
Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
- Day-to-day casual relief work during Term 4
- Build strong relationships with your local schools
- $329+ per day plus super
- Will match your preferences and expertise to appropriate schools
- Support through professional development and training
- Dedicated consultants giving you personalized support
- VIT Registration
- Current CV detailing relevant experience and references
- Must be able to provide two recent references from an education based role
How to apply:
Simply click Apply now! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 1800 192 195 and one of our friendly consultants will help you.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
Opportunities for international teaching work available, if desired!
TRADEWIND AUSTRLIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER