Employment Type: Full Time or Part-Time
Term: Ongoing Contract / Permanent
Location: Various locations across Melbourne; Werribee, Footscray, Thomastown, Broadmeadws, Coburg, Preston, South Morang, Niddrie, Melton, Greensborough, Heatherton
Salary: $74,000 + Super + $13,000 vehicle allowance + salary packaging
The organisation is currently seeking an Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator with a tertiary qualification in Social work or other related allied health/education discipline and experience working with children and families.
The Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator will be part of a trans-disciplinary team responsible for the delivery of the NDIS ECEI approach. You will be part of a team delivering office, phone and community-based support, working closely with families and other professionals to assess and identify the service and support needs for children with possible developmental delays, and then set goals that will assist the child in day to day environments. The role will use a family centred approach to gather information to identify the appropriate pathways for children and their families. This can include access to the NDIS, short term interventions or community and mainstream supports.
The suitable candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in an appropriate qualification from the allied health or education space (social work, speech pathology, occupational therapy, psychology, physiotherapy, teaching / education)
- Registration under one of the following: VIT, AHPRA, AASW, SPA
- Able to demonstrate previous experience working with children and families
- Willing to undergo a National Police Check & Working with Children's Check
What you get in return:
- Inclusive and supportive trans-disciplinary team
- In-depth induction to the role, with Senior Coordinators & Team Leader to support you
- Access to peer supervision with your own profession and other professions
- Continuous professional development
- Invaluable knowledge/training on NDIS
- Competitive remuneration package; including car allowance and high salary packaging option
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- TIL provided
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Danielle Arthur at email@example.com
- For all queries about the position, please contact Danielle on 03 9081 0564
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.