Tradewind Australia works closely with independent, faith and government schools with the hiring of contract and permanent staff across secondary schools in the South and East of Melbourne and surrounds.
Opportunities are now available for short term contracts starting in Term 4 along with ongoing roles from the beginning of the 2021 academic year. With a shortage of experienced teachers to work in secondary schools across Victoria at VCE, VCAL and VET level, Tradewind is looking to hear form teachers in the following specialist areas
- Digital Technologies (Algorithmics (HESS), Applied Computing)
- Maths (all VCE levels)
- Science (Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics, Psychology)
- Business and Economics (all VCE subjects)
- Languages (all VCE languages)
- Technologies (Agricultural and Horticultural, Food Studies, Product Design, Systems Engineering)
- Applied Language
- Building and Construction
- Informational Digital and Technology
- Integrated Technologies
- Small Business
Interested? Contact Michael Smith today to discuss options available in contract and permanent work in your specialist area. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 192 195.
TRADEWIND ASTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYER