We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced registered nurses to be part of the vaccination rollout teams in the Eastern suburbs of Victoria. Roles include Team Leader, Nurse Immuniser, RN, and EN opportunities available. Start immediately!
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Minimum of 1-year full-time relevant clinical experience in a multidisciplinary setting including immunisation work.
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of current anaphylactic training
- Current Police Check
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the individual needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a broader team in a diverse community environment
If you are interested, please fill in the form below: