Make a difference, today.
We are searching for dedicated registered nurses to play their part in Victoria's COVID-19 immunisation programme. You can bring your expertise to this historic process in a variety of different roles including team leader, nurse immuniser, RN, and EN. All positions will be based in dynamic community environments in the Eastern Suburbs and can start immediately!
To be considered for these opportunities you will need...
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Minimum of 1-year full-time relevant clinical experience in a multidisciplinary setting including immunisation work.
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of current anaphylactic training
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the individual needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
Do something great. Complete the form to get started: