The Kilmore International School is based in Kilmore and exists to service the needs of its students within the wider international community. The aim of the school is to provide for boarding and day pupils, an education of excellence in all areas.
Reporting to the School Accountant with some direction from the Business Manager and Principal, the position of Accounts Receivable Officer is at the forefront of customer service representing the school, communicating with parent/guardians re billing and administering school fees, as well as managing the School's bus services.
The portfolio of responsibilities includes:
Debtors and billing
- Preparation of invoices
- Management of security deposits
- On billing and other extra charges including scholarships and fee adjustments
- Debtor management and debtor reporting including collections
- Payment plans and all debtor payment processing and receipting
- Maintenance of debtor master files in the School's ERP including all debtor correspondence
- Daily receipting and assistance with bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations for relevant accounts
- Act as the Bus Coordinator, being the primary point of contact for school bus services with both external bus providers and parents
- Deal with all bus-related operational queries
- Create student master files in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Work within the school administration team providing reception and student services on a rostered basis
Qualities and Capabilities:
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications or work experience in a similar role/environment
- Demonstrated experience in accounts receivable roles, ideally within the education or not for profit sectors
- Good debtor management skills including evidence of collections ability and management of payment arrangements
- Attributes including trustworthiness, discretion, empathy, resourcefulness and sensitivity when working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
The Kilmore International School offer a highly competitive package with potential salary packaging options.
Working on campus is essential with this position in Kilmore which is easily commutable by car from Melbourne's Northern Suburbs and across Mitchell Shire.
For further details or a confidential chat, contact David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9081 0566 or apply today with a copy of your resume and cover letter.