Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well respected, Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ACFI Coordinator to join their team based at their head office in the inner south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Working with the ACFI and Facility Managers within the ACFI/AN-CC legislative framework
- Implementation and coordination of processes to efficiently optimise revenue across all residential services.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Experience in assessment, documentation and ACFI submissions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
This is a full time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
For a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9081 0566
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.