We are currently looking for AOD counsellors & Clinicians with experience working with Alcohol and Drug abuse.
An excellent opportunity is available for part-time and full time workers providing quality support and rehabilitation services to those affected by AOD. Put your AOD experience and knowledge towards making a difference in the social work sector. Taking into account the complex and always changing needs of each client.
You will have:
- Diploma level or higher in a relevant qualification is essential.
- The four core competencies of AOD must be done if not already done in your qualification
- A well-developed understanding of AOD and support needs appropriate.
- A well- developed knowledge of AOD issues and resources.
- Demonstrate direct experience in the AOD sector.
- Have a minimum of 24 months post-qualifying experience.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We currently have a high demand for Social Workers across a variety sectors working with the most reputable organisations within the industry. We pride ourselves on the strong and longstanding relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at teamMH@twrecruitment.com.au
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.