Inspiro is a local, not-for-profit health service providing allied health, counselling, dental and health promotion services to the Yarra Ranges community working with a vision to inspire healthier lives.
Inspiro, as the lead of a consortium with Anchor, Cire, Eastern Community Legal Centre and Oonah Belonging Place, have been funded by the Australia Government to implement a case management service known as the Integrated Youth Health Hub (IYHH).
The purpose of the IYHH is to provide young people aged 12 to 25 years and families/carers with improved access to primary health care, community and social services, service coordination and integration. Young people who are at-risk, disadvantaged and with complex needs are a priority for service access, specifically young people with mental ill-health are well supported.
We are accepting applications from experienced Case Managers to deliver goal-orientated case management to young people and family/carers through assertive outreach including schools, recreational and leisure facilities, and within the home or young person's living arrangements.
As the Case Manager and as part of the Case Management team, you will report directly to the Client Services Manager.
- Deliver high quality, inclusive and flexible outreach based case management services including: client engagement, intake and assessment, case plan, intervention, review and case closure
- Work closely with local young people, their families and health/community services to deliver integrated 'evidence-based' client directed change
- Participate and deliver effective work processes to ensure the delivery of program throughput and outputs, and KPIs
- Be provided with a laptop and mobile phone
- Be paid under the SCHADS Award level 6
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work or a relevant Health Sciences degree
- Demonstrated experience in the direct delivery of case management services, specifically targeting clients with high vulnerability and mental health issues
- A valid and current Victorian driver's licence and access to own vehicle (preference)
Inspiro is seeking individuals that have the following character traits:
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Thrive in an innovative 'start-up' environment
- Show a high level of initiative and are prepared to 'go the extra mile'
- You embrace complexity, and think strategically
- You demonstrate a high level of personal/professional resilience
- Are highly collaborative in your practice and manner
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and implement a newly created service with an aim to provide positive outcomes for young people and their families/carers.
Flexibility to work some evenings and occasional weekends is required due to the nature of outreach and engaging with young people across the Yarra Ranges.
Tradewind Australia is the exclusive recruitment partner. Apply today with your resume and cover letter or call Melissa Carson on 03 9081 0559 for a confidential chat.