We are currently in a high demand for Case managers with experience within home care packages.
An excellent opportunity available for a short term contract in Preston for an experienced Case Manager in the area of Home Care Packages. You will undertake comprehensive consumer assessment and care planning with a psychological model, ensuring care plans are developed in partnership with the consumer/representative.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work
- Hold a Right to work in Australia
- Previous Case Management experience within Community Aged Care
- Previous experience in Home Care Packages
- Must be able to commence on short notice
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own team of Consultants who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call Gabrielle Matthey on 1800 989 025 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.