Tradewind is currently recruiting for Case Managers with experience supporting a caseload of HCP funded client Aged Care.
Tradewind provides short-long term opportunities to work with leading service providers. We have roles commencing immediately in Local Council and Not for Profit Organisations. We have work available for both part and full time positions, so we can offer you flexibility and the opportunity to keep a work-life balance.
In these roles you will be responsible for supporting a caseload of clients receiving HCP and/or CHSP funding to ensure continuity of care for frail for aged and/or disabled clients. You will excel in giving great customer service and have an excellent phone mannerism. These positions suit those who thrive in working in a fast-paced role.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work
- Hold a Right to work in Australia
- Previous experience in a Case Management role
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Ability to speak a language other than English is highly desirable
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive hourly rates starting from $40+ super
- Your own team of Consultants who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
HOW TO APPLY
- Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
- Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.