Tradewind is currently recruiting for Case Managers in with experience supporting a caseload of HCP funded clients located in Bendigo.
Tradewind provides short-long term opportunities to work with leading service providers. We have roles commencing immediately in Local Council and Not for Profit Organisations. We have work available for both part and full time positions, so we can offer you flexibility and the opportunity to keep a work-life balance.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting a caseload of clients receiving HCP and/or CHSP funding to ensure continuity of care for aged clients. You will excel in giving great customer service and have an excellent phone mannerism. These positions suit those who thrive in working in a fast-paced role.
Benefits of the role:
- Work for a growing not for profit organisation
- Accommodation can be provided if needed
- Pool cars available
- Flexibility to work part time
- Supportive team and management structure
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work
- Hold a Right to work in Australia
- Previous Case Management experience within Community Aged Care
- Must be able to commence on short notice
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own team of Consultants who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call Gabrielle Matthey on 1800 989 025 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.