We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Case Manager, based in the Western Suburbs.
Our client delivers a range of services to Ravenhall Correctional Centre (RCC) a male prison which has operated since November 2017. RCC is based on the Good Lives Model, which has an ethical basis in human rights, and recognizes that the best way to reduce re-offending is to support and enhance the capabilities and well-being of men in prison.
The purpose of this role is to provide pre and post release support to men at Ravenhall CC. The case management approach will be holistic, flexible and individualised. It will focus on the participant's individual needs and goals to ensure they are considered and relevant to achieving a successful transitional outcome back into the community.
- Deliver a high quality pre and post release case management service to men exiting Ravenhall CC taking into consideration complex presentations (mental health, AOD, disability)
- Provide case management support in a holistic and individualised manner.
- Undertake reviews of assessments for eligible participants
- Develop and maintain individualised goal plans
- Liaise and work with other programs, community agencies and housing services
- Maintain accurate files, case notes, and databases
- Provide regular reports as per program requirements.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Youth Work, Justice or related fields
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge of working with people who have involvement with the justice system including current issues and trends.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in the delivering high quality holistic, and individualised case management.
- Ability to, and understanding of, work in a prison setting.
- Experience working with complex clients including mental health, AOD and disability.
- Current Employee Working with Children's Check
- Current Victorian Driver Licence
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
- Provide two recent managerial references
How to apply:
- Email your CV to email@example.com OR follow the link provided to our website
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025