- Full-time/Part-time/Locum/Perm opportunities
- Multiple locations and organisations
We are currently recruiting for multiple positions, for experienced Case Managers within in Non-For-Profit organisations. Senior positions are also available.
You will work to strengthen families' capacity to meet the needs of their children. You will promote the safety and wellbeing of children by supporting and empowering families to enhance family functioning and therefore improve child outcomes.
- Provide case management to clients and respond to their needs through assertive outreach and responding to crises that occur
- Conduct comprehensive family assessments
- Establish a working relationship with children and families
- Strengthen family connections, promoting positive interactions and the safety of children, young people and parents
- Use a range of therapeutic techniques and approaches to engage with children and families
- Work collaboratively with DHHS Child Protection and other professionals
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences. (Ideally a bachelor)
- Demonstrated ability to undertake complex casework with children in out of home care who have experienced trauma
- Demonstrated experience working with high needs, complex families, utilising a child-focused family-centred approach
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience working with families in any of the following areas is desirable: Family Services, Child Protection, housing, family violence, mental health and/or alcohol and other drugs. (18 months +)
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone (03) 9081-0562 and ask for Natalie or Amy.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.