- Full-time position | 12 month contract with potential to extend
- Supportive management team | Leading Not For Profit
- Laptop and mobile provided | Ongoing flexibility to work from home
Targeted Care Packages (TCPs) are an initiative of the Department of Health and Human Services in response to the State Governments priority to reduce the number of children/young people residing in residential care. You will provide support and intervention to children and young people who are at risk of entry into residential care or who are transitioning from care, as well as to their careers. You will conduct family reunification and preservation assessments, carer reviews, case plan development and review, monitoring of care placements, and providing case management where appropriate.
- Provide intensive case management services to a small case load of TCP clients
- Liaise with family of origin, carers and others to facilitate changes that support achievement of the child's case plan and the outcomes sought for the child or young person
- Be involved in all functions of assessment and support of carer and birth families
- Maintain records including case notes, reports, plans and statistics within required timelines
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the DHHS, Child Protection, and other government and community organisations
- Contribute positively to team work and culture
You must have:
- A minimum Diploma in Community Services or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1-2 years case management experience
- Excellent family and child assessment skills including risk assessment of children and young people as well as assessment of caregivers
- Demonstrated case management skills with complex families and at risk children and young people
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Sound organisational and time management skills
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Apply directly via seek, or;
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9081 0562 and ask to speak to one of our Family Services Consultants.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025
Case Manager - Targeted Care Packages
|Job Title:||Case Manager - Targeted Care Packages|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + super + salary packaging|
|Contact Name:||Social Work Team|
|Job Published:||Nov 07, 2020|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's