Demand for CRT teachers in Dandenong and nearby, Great opportunity to build some relationships with some fantastic schools in the area.
All methods are welcome, If you live locally or are willing to travel to Dandenong and surrounds please feel free to apply
ABOUT TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA
Tradewind Australia is a specialist education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also helping to pursue a rewarding career. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
ABOUT THE ROLE OF A CASUAL RELIEF TEACHER
You will teach in a variety of schools, expanding your connections and building solid relationships. You will be expected to implement planning left behind by the normal classroom teacher, manage behaviours appropriately, be flexible in your daily routine, be able to think of lessons on the spot should there be no work left behind and represent yourself and Tradewind positively to grow your network.
- Support students in their work
- Deliver high quality learning experiences
- Create a positive learning environment
- Manage behaviours appropriately
- Supervise students in the playground (when asked)
- Collaborate with other staff as and when required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Be able to adapt to changing work environments
- Hold current VIT Registration (or have it in process)
- Provide an up to date resume outlining your teaching and education/child related experience
- Be able to provide contact details for two education based referee's from within the last 2 years (student teacher mentors are acceptable)
- Hold a valid working visa, Australian or NZ Passport
- Build strong relationships with your local schools which can lead to short and long term contracts
- Consistent day-to-day casual relief and contract work
- $335.50 - 363.50 per day (based on experience)
- Will match your preferences and expertise to appropriate schools
- Support through professional development and training with our Principal Mentors
- Dedicated consultants giving you personalized support
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply now and one of our Education Consultants will be in contact with you within shortly! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call 1800 192 195
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
Opportunities for international teaching work available, if desired!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER