Casual day to day relief available for Primary and Secondary teachers within Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs. Tell us how far you're willing to travel from home and we will find you work that fits your experience and methods.
From daily casual relief to long blocks or contract work, throughout the year you will be supported in schools that provide dynamic and stimulating learning environments and focus on the importance of community and relationships, as well as developing your teaching career.
New Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Why work with us:
Tradewind Australia is a specialist education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also pursuing a rewarding career.
Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
- Consistent day-to-day casual relief and contract work in 2020
- $323 - $352 per day, plus super (based on experience)
- Build strong relationships with your local schools
- Will match your preferences and expertise to appropriate schools
- Support through professional development and training
- Dedicated consultants giving you personalized support
- Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration
- Current CV detailing relevant experience and references
- Must be able to provide two recent references from an education based role
How to apply:
Simply click Apply now! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 1800 192 195 and one of our friendly consultants will help you.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
Opportunities for international teaching work available, if desired!