ABOUT THE ROLE OF A TEACHING ASSISTANT
Assist the teacher to help deliver the curriculum. Have strong communication skills and be able support students of all ages in class, small group & 1:1 contexts
You will represent yourself and Tradewind positively to grow your network of schools.
- Must have a car and be able to get to the Cranbourne, Doveton and Ormond areas
- Must be studying towards your teaching degree OR
- Hold a Certificate III+ in Education Support with 3 months or more experience
- Hold current employer Working with Childrens Check
- Provide an up to date resume outlining your education/child related experience
- Be able to provide contact details for two education based referee's from within the last 2 years (student teacher mentors are acceptable)
- Hold a valid working visa, Australian or NZ Passport
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply now. As we have limited work available we will only be contacting those who will progress to the next stage. You MUST fit the above criteria and your resume must reflect this.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER