Our client is looking for a Payroll Supervsior & a Payroll Officer for a 1 year fixed term contract. Both positions are extremely likely to be made permenant when the projects have finished. Expeirence around payroll implentations would be advantagous.
- End to end processing of payroll
- Maintenance of payroll and time and attendance systems
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays
- Reconciliation and payment of superannuation contributions
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
Ideal candidate experience
- Experience using Chris21 payroll system
- Experience around Payroll implementations would be ideal.
- 0 - 7 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience processing payrolls on a weekly basis
- Demonstrated experience maintaining payroll and time & attendance data
- Experience interpreting tax and superannuation legislation
- Experience interpreting awards and agreements
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.