Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team at a smaller sized facility, based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Clinical care of residents
- Management of Care staff
- Assisting with developing, managing and evaluating facility performance
- Deputise for the Facility Manager
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience in a similar role in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs.
- Gerontology and/or Dementia training
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression, professional development and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.