Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting residents with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Care Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team at a larger sized facility, based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. This role would be ideal for someone who has the clinical experience and is ready to upskill into the role.
- Clinical care of residents
- Management of Care staff
- Assisting with developing, managing and evaluating facility performance
- Ensuring statutory regulations, policies, standards and procedures are maintained and complied with.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience in a similar role in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a clinical Registered Nurse
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.