Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected Not for Profit organisation that are dedicated to supporting residents with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Care Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team at a larger sized facility, based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. This role would be ideal for someone who has clinical experience and is ready to upskill into the role.
- Clinical care of residents
- Management of Care staff
- Assisting with developing, managing and evaluating facility performance
- Ensuring statutory regulations, policies, standards and procedures are maintained and complied with.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience in a similar role in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a clinical Registered Nurse
This is a full-time permanent role offering highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9081 0566.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.