Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well-regarded and innovative Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Manager to join the team, based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, overseeing a medium-large sized facility. This would be a great opportunity to be leading within an innovative care model.
- Clinical care of residents
- Management of Care staff
- Assisting with developing, managing and evaluating facility performance
- Ensuring statutory regulations, policies, standards and procedures are maintained and complied with
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- High-level clinical skills including dementia and palliative care
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience in a similar role in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and independently
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a clinical Registered Nurse
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.