Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors and we work with organisations to strengthen workforces directly impacting vulnerable communities.
We are presently working in partnership with a large not for profit organisation in Melbourne's Inner South that provides a range of services in residential and community programs specifically in aged and disability.
A unique opportunity has a raise to work in a project capacity for DHHS funded programs in Home and Community Care for Young People.
As the project coordinator, you will develop, implement and review the project deliverables and outcomes and report data analysis as required.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver project outcomes that are responsive to organisational objectives and stakeholder needs, within required timeframes.
- Promote high-level skills in customer service and communication practices at all times.
- Meeting with HACC PYP service providers, regional teams, community groups to gather and analyse information and understand the requirements for the implementation of the projects.
- Maintain an outcome focus and adopt a problem-solving approach. Facilitate the ongoing refinement and continuous improvement of systems, processes, policies, procedures with a focus on outcomes for clients.
- You will hold suitable health or Nursing qualifications
- You will be an experienced health professional with expertise in developing referral pathways in the aged and disability sectors.
- Direct experience of HACC PYP provision is essential
- You will have project planning and evaluation experience
- You will understand industry legislation and requirements in the provision of aged and disability services
This is a unique opportunity to work in a project capacity providing expertise in HACC PYP and you will be awarded with a competitive package and generous salary packaging options.
For a confidential chat or to request a position description, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today.