Community Capacity Coordinator - Early childhood
- Community engagement and capacity building role
- Make a difference to those most in need - Not For Profit Org
- Generous hourly rate +super +Salary Packaging
Work for a value based charitable, not-for-profit health service who aim to prevent health problems through information and awareness, and to intervene sooner through the delivery of truly integrated healthcare.
The organisation provides you with career opportunities through work that is rewarding and meaningful within the community. You'll work with people who are positive and optimistic in the attitudes and behaviours they bring to work. This creates a safe and uplifting environment that will constantly motivate you - and those around you - to bring their best to work.
The organisations values are their compass - they guide their decision-making and drive their performance in providing high quality, community-based healthcare. The organisation value excellent customer service; going the extra distance; creating a successful environment; and acting with the utmost integrity.
We are seeking an early childhood specialist who is looking for a change from the classroom, using their skills to deliver presentations to the community and stake holders about the importance of Early Childhood Early Intervention and the NDIS programs.
In this role you will:
- Create awareness and educate the community on the importance of early intervention
- Develop and implement a Community Capacity Building (CCB) Plan
- Approach community organisations and deliver presentations
- Build the capacity of educators and early childhood workers to identify developmental delays
- Choose a location to work from: Inner Gippsland, Outer Gippsland, Wimmera Southwest region
The successful candidate will
- Hold a Bachelor of Teaching / Allied health or Teachers Diploma
- Worked in the Early Childhood sector (Min 12 months)
- Good communication skills
What you get in return
- Generous hourly rate +super +salary packaging
- Work in a rewarding role helping educate teachers and the community on the importance of Early Intervention and the support they may be eligible for
- Invaluable knowledge/training on NDIS
- Fleet car available when out in the community
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in the not-for-profit sector
Hit the apply button below or email your resume to Braden.grant @twrecruitment.com.au. For more information please contact Braden on 03 9081 0564