Salary: $43 per hour
Role Duration: Perm On-Going
The organisation provides a range of health services to early childhood and communities.
Mainly supporting children from 0 - 6 years of age who have disabilities or development delays. The organisation sets to support their families but also help the children develop skills to achieve the best results for their future.
- Early Childhood Experience
- Disability knowledge experience
- Building activities for clients
- Building an opportunity
- Based in Southern Melbourne - Cranbourne
- Engaging with other Community Coordinators in the Gippsland regions
- Bachelor or Masters Early Childhood Teaching
- Allied Health experience
- Have worked with the NDIS
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Current Police Check, Working with Children Check and Victorian Drivers Licence is essential
What you get in return:
- Working in a strong small team
- Creating a network of engaging with different coordinators
- Salary Packaging
- Vehicle Package
How to apply: Apply through by emailing your CV and cover letter to Brenda - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 833 130 for Brenda, Quinn or Danielle.