- Various contract lengths available
- 5 days per week
- Roles with engagement around COVID or Bushfire Recovery
We are currently recruiting for several Community Engagement Outreach Support Workers with experience working in the social and community services for work in either a COVID related program or a Bushfire Recovery related program
An excellent opportunity has become available for several Community Engagement Outreach Support Workers located across Gippsland and Monash areas. This role involves working hard to develop and nurture relationships within the community and with stakeholders in relation to either COVID or Bushfire Recovery. You will provide flexible support, engagement and education to clients, their families and local community members.
This role will include:
- Ensure appropriate public health measures are in place to mitigate risk
- Create and work within COVID safe environments
- Providing flexible support, engagement and education to the local community and stakeholders
- Assisting participants to set and achieve their recovery goals, and support them through times of crisis
- Liaising with stakeholders and other support services, to ensure the best outcome for the client
- Complete initial intake and assessment
- Development short and long term intervention strategies, goals and action plans with families, advocate and link to relevant services
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field to social and community services
- A comprehensive understanding of the community services sector
- Knowledge of local social and community programs and activities
- Sound discipline knowledge gained through experience, training or education
- Understanding of the Strengths Based Approach principles
- Knowledge of the National Mental Health Standards
- Professional or specialised knowledge in the area of Mental illness, drug and alcohol and homelessness is highly sought after.
- You MUST have a car and licence
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at teamMH@twrecruitment.com.au
- If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.