Tradewind Australia works across the community health sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a leading and well respected not-for-profit community health organisation who are dedicated and committed to leading the way in reducing health and social inequity using a holistic approach with services provided by multi-disciplinary teams.
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for community health experienced registered nurses to join their High Risk Accommodation Response (HRAR) team in leadership roles, working across Melbourne's CBD, northern and western suburbs.
- Deliver community health nursing services; engagement, assessment - audit and risk, prevention and education.
- Provide assistance with Covid 19 testing as required.
- Work in partnership with other HRAR staff if an outbreak response is required.
- Liaison of community services available to residents.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Registered Nurse Div 1 or 2 with experience in covid setting desirable
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a broader team in a diverse community environment.
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the individual needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
Locum, Full-time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, excellent remuneration.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.