Tradewind Australia works across the community health sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a leading and well respected not-for-profit community health organisation who are dedicated and committed to leading the way in reducing health and social inequity using a holistic approach with services provided by multi-disciplinary teams.
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for community health experienced registered nurses to join their High Risk Accommodation Response (HRAR) team in leadership roles in both full time and part time capacity, working across Melbourne's CBD, northern and western suburbs.
- Deliver community health nursing services; assessment, health monitoring and service navigation of residents.
- Provide assistance with Covid 19 testing as required.
- Work in partnership with other HRAR staff if an outbreak response is required.
- Liaison of community services available to residents.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA registered nurse Division 1
- Postgraduate qualification in public health and/or health promotion desirable.
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a broader team in a diverse community environment.
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the individual needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
Full-time and part-time contracts available, offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.