Our client is looking for a Community Justice Team Leader to work with high risk/ complex offenders.
You will be responsible for providing high quality individualised post-release support in terms of each offender's reintegration Plan
- Provide daily coaching and guidance to your team to ensure effective and quality delivery of services.
- Act as first point of escalation on operational or client care matters, and support your team members to resolve these matters to avoid further escalation.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance against position deliverables, annual performance plans and professional development goals. Take remedial action where performance outcomes are not being achieved.
- Develop and foster a cohesive team culture. Where your team is located across multiple worksites ensure this team cohesiveness extends beyond individual locations to the wider program team.
- Manage team performance and service delivery to ensure program contract KPIs are met or exceeded as per each contract's terms and organisational objectives.
- Monitor the workplace and employee conduct to ensure WHS processes and frameworks are adhered to; lead by example to foster a safety culture within your program. Work with employees, Program Manager and WHS Partner on Return to Work plans in cases of worker's compensation.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to Program Manager on opportunities for continuous improvement in work practices, systems, procedures and/or service delivery.
- Provide Case Management to clients including crisis intervention, outreach & Advocacy undertake assessments and plan for their exits within a set Time Frame
- Support participants to integrate back into the community by building good working relationship with them and with the Care Coordination team
- To develop and maintain strong external stakeholders' relationships to ensure that the clients are being offered a broad range of services
- To act in accordance with relevant state and Federal legislation and policy
- Undertake reporting and administrative tasks as required
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology and/or related behavioural sciences. Diploma qualification will only be accepted if you have 10+ years of Justice experience.
- Experience in Case Management with High complex needs clients within the justice system and working on their integration back into the community
- Have been in a previous leadership position for a minimum of 2 years
- Understanding of the justice systems and other services that participants may have contact with such as Housing, Mental Health, AOD, Family Violence.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation, written, verbal, and computer skills
- Have worked in the Justice sector for a minimum of 4 years
- A valid and current driver's licence
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We currently have a high demand for Social Workers across a variety sectors working with the most reputable organisations within the industry. We pride ourselves on the strong and longstanding relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025