- $36 per hour + super + travel paid for
- Shifts available Monday-Friday, ASAP start
- Work in local government and new service providers
Tradewind is currently recruiting passionate home care staff for exciting new opportunities in leading Not for Profit Organisations.
We have work available in the Eastern Melbourne suburbs commencing immediately. Full rosters are available for Monday to Friday. You will be provided with a full induction, uniform, and resources to complete your work to a high standard. Your main aim is to assist clients living at home to enhance their quality of life.
The role will involve:
- Domestic assistance (cleaning including vacuuming, mopping, changing bed linen), and some shopping assistance.
- Delivering high-quality care to all clients and representing our client to the best of your ability.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about helping people
- Previous experience in an aged care support worker role
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support (or relevant qualification)
- Driver's Licence & access to your own car
- First Aid and CPR certificates
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career.
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind.
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance.
- No candidate fees.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025