Tradewind Australia works across the Disability sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with one of the largest and well respected NFP disability service providers in Australia who are passionate and dedicated to supporting their communities with a range of services.
We currently have a couple of exciting opportunities for experienced Coordinators/Residential Managers to join their friendly and supportive teams based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the customers based on their individual needs.
- Lead and manage your team.
- Delivery of services within budget for all service delivery under your management span.
- Facilitate change and drive continuous improvement.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Diploma of Business Management (Disability Studies) or related discipline
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 1) and CPR
- Sound knowledge and experience in a disability service or similar
- Demonstrated experience in the management and development of a team.
- Understanding of developmental learning approaches and the ability to transfer into individuals' needs
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety issues and legal requirements
Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.