We are currently seeking a Customer Relations Officer based in Preston supporting people in the Northern and Western Metropolitan Melbourne Region.
The Customer Relations Officer will be responsible for contributing in a team environment which collectively performs all tasks associated with customer intake and assessments; domestic assistance, trip bookings, scheduling and cancellations; logistics, control room and dispatch duties; volunteer administration; record-keeping; call centre functions; vehicle surveillance; and records management functions attached to meeting customer need and fulfilling supply potential.
About the role:
- Delivery of prompt, professional and efficient customer service
- Liaise and network with a range of professionals to ensure services delivered meet all contractual obligations
- Manage referrals indirect and via My Aged Care assessing service eligibility
- Liaise with carers, customers and case managers to ensure care plan development with customer goals reflecting a wellness and reablement approach to support and services
- Manage and resolve customer interface issues escalating where required
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake regular reviews and evaluations with customers and carers
- Engage with the Service Delivery team to assist in ensuring sound efficiency and performance of systems and compliance
- Certificate IV or higher in Community Services/Social Work
- Experience in managing the delivery of customer support plans within the NDIS
- Ability to assess and develop individualised plans
- Willingness to undergo a National Police check
- Current employee Working with Children Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Willingness to undergo a DWES check
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.