We are currently seeking a Customer Relations Officer to be based in central Camberwell working directly with participants in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
The Customer Relations Officer will take care of all the on-boarding and support of new NDIS participants. This includes interpretation and implementation of NDIS plans in addition to the completion of participant service plans and agreements based on assessment of individual circumstances and goals. The Customer Relations Officer will also manage service bookings through the portal and will link participants with supports to ensure positive outcomes.
About the role:
- Support NDIS participants within the Northern Suburbs
- Liaise and network with a range of professionals to ensure the best outcomes for participants and their families
- Develop and train Support Workers to ensure successful participant to worker matching
- Meet a diverse group of participants and their families to expand their knowledge in preparation for career development
- Manage your own schedule to create a healthy work/life balance
- Diploma or higher in Community Services/Social Work
- Experience in managing the delivery of customer support plans within a disability framework
- Efficient with a high attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of the NDIS and quick technical skills
- Willingness to undergo a National Police check issued within the last 12 months
- Current employee Working with Children Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Willingness to undergo a DWES check
- Full Australian working rights
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click Apply Now or should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on (03) 8689 9534 and ask for Gabrielle Matthey.
Alternatively, if you are connected with someone you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.