Coordinator (Customer Service/Intake/Rostering) - Parramatta
Hourly Rate - $40-45 per hour
- Work with an organisation who is relentless in securing quality opportunities
- No joining fees
- Try before you buy. Work for an organisation on a 3-month contract before committing to them permanently.
- Flexible hours, improve your work-life balance with flexible days and working from home options.
We are recruiting for an Admininstration and Customer Service Specialists based across the Western Suburbs.
Liaising with Participants regarding their funding plans, Coordinate Staff across different regions. Take on enquiries both internally and externally.
- Ensuring the roster and duties of Direct Care Workers and Community Care Workers are in accordance with, but are not limited to, their minimum hour agreements, to provide a high level of customer service, liaise with clients and carers,
- whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Work collaboratively with relevant service providers
Skills & Experience: Bullet point list, up to 5, split into essential & desired
- No Qualification
- A reasonable understanding of Support Programs
- Relevant experience in Customer Service and Administrative duties.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Police Check, Working with Children Check, 2 references from a manager or supervisor
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest-growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
How to apply:
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website
Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact the New South Wales team on 02 9000 4093.
Only succcesful applicants will be notified.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.