Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting residents with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Residential Care Manager to join the team, based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This role would be ideal for someone who already has the experience at this level of management or has strong Care Manager experience and is ready to upskill into the role.
- Assist with the provision of an exemplary level of care and service to the resident community through strong leadership and management
- Oversee all aspects of clinical care provision, direction and performance
- Assist with the management of staff training and development needs
- Effective and efficient response communications dealing with human resource issues, client complaints and incidents.
- Assist with ensuring the efficient operational and financial management of the residential care home.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership experience in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Aged Care sector as a Clinical Care Coordinator or Management role.
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.