We are currently seeking enthusiastic Support Workers who can think outside the box and engage with the elderly & disabled people.
An exclusive opportunity has become available for qualified and professional Support Workers to join our clients team who have been a leader in disability services for the past 30 years. With 10 vacancies currently available across Lilydale, Sunbury, Bundoora, Prahran and South Melbourne, we are looking to find Victoria's most dedicated and passionate Support Workers to deliver much needed personalised care.
Our client will be looking to on-board successful applicants directly to their organisation on a casual basis, with a view to secure permanent employment.
This role will involve:
- Thinking outside the box to engage with vulnerable people
- Using your experience within the sector to complete all PCA tasks
- Being passionate about helping people in the disability sector
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be passionate about helping people
- Have previous experience in a Disability Support Worker role
- Offer flexibility in your availability
- Hold a minimum of a Certificate III in Disability
- Be First Aid and CPR Certified
- Hold a Driver's Licence & access to your own car
You will also be willing to undergo police, DWES and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career
- Support and preparation with our client's on-boarding process
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025