- Working in a leading National Service Provider
- Enjoy working within your local community
- Oversee and develop new disability programs
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader based Regional South Australia to monitor and ensure that the individual needs of customers are met, whilst maintaining an efficient and safe working environment for staff.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The supervision and development of Support Staff
- Closely monitoring the coordinating and development of customers' Individual Plans
- Acting as an escalation point
- Ensuring to work within office budgets, KPIs and assessing opportunities to reduce costs
- Providing direct assistance and support to customers
- Coordinating and overseeing the rosters and timesheets inline with customers' requirement
- Managing and ensuring quality service provision across the disability program including the development of new programs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge and understanding of issues related to people with disabilities and the NDIS funding model
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a solid ability to build rapport with external customers of relationship management
- A background in direct support work and demonstrated experience managing a team
- Cultural understanding of Indigenous Communities
- Current First Aid and CPR (desirable but not essential)
- Minimum of Diploma level qualification in Community Service (or related)
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Ability to think creatively and use initiative, to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Current police check or willingness to undergo one
You will also be willing to undergo a National Police History check, hold a current Working with Children Check, DWES Check, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
How to Apply:
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of our friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.